Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers (Low Carb/ Keto)
I LOVE a good cheesesteak... I mean who doesn’t? So, I jumped at the chance to try out the Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers. It was easy and delicious. I didn’t even miss the bread.
WHAT I USED:
1 pound ground beef 4 medium bell peppers (I used one red, orange, yellow, and green) Portobello Mushrooms
1/2 cup red onions
Chopped Sweet Peppers
1 tbsp olive oil
I used Pink Himalaya Salt, Black Pepper, Crushed Red Pepper, Mrs Dash (original blend), Oregano
WHAT I DID:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Cut the peppers in half and remove inside. Place in a microwave-safe baking dish, cover and cook for 3-4 minutes, depending on your microwave.
3. Heat a pan over medium heat. When hot, add oil and swirl to coat the pan. Stir in onion and mushrooms.
4. Add the ground beef to the pan, breaking it up while cooking. Season with your favorite seasonings.
5. Season the peppers. Place cheese in the bottom of each pepper and evenly divide the ground beef stuffing among them.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes.